The patients of hernias are increasing day by day. Males are likely to get hernias quicker than females. And the only option after a hernia is surgery. After hernia surgery, many people are confused about physical activity. If you are also a patient of hernia then you must have to consult with the hernia specialist singapore. These are a few dos and don’ts that you must have to keep in mind after surgery.
- You must have to avoid lifting heavy things more than 15 pounds for about two weeks. The duration can be changed by the surgeon, so it is better to consult with a hernia specialist singapore properly.
- You must have to avoid strenuous activity for about the next 6 months. If you avoid this then you may again get the hernia and other complications as well.
- You must have to avoid sedentarily and walk slowly. You must have to practice breathe related exercises as they will help you from the clotting of blood in the lungs.
- You can start your daily exercise routine just after two or three weeks after surgery.
- If you are feeling any kind of discomfort or pain then must go to the surgeon or call him or her.
If you are also a hernia patient then must visit our site. You will get the best and experienced surgeon. You can trust them as they did numerous operations before. The fee of the operation is not much. You can easily bear all the expenses. For your assurance, you can also check the reviews and ratings.